May 29, 2011

Lots of Random

Alright. It is Sunday and I am waiting for dinner time! I love my Mom having a baby. We get food! Not that my Mom doesn't make delicious food, sometimes change is just fun and different!
Anyway, today Sarah is wearing this teeny tiny dress and sweater that absolutely DROWN her! Its adorable. I love babies. I took some darling pictures of her and she is just the joy of my existence right now!
So you know how I tried out for Ballroom team? I made callbacks!!!!! Yay! Pretty much I am really excited. Here are my thoughts about all of this: If I make it, that is fantastic and it will be super fun and I know I will love it. If I don't, I really feel like I will be no worse for the wear. Because honestly, I do not need any more drama in my life, and I know from first hand sources that sometimes company = DRAMA! As in everyone wants to know everything about your life. And also, I kind of have a lot to do next year ( I am going to be a SENIOR! EEK!!!!!) and as fun as team would be, it would be a time investment. So, I am really okay either way. :) But you are welcome to pray for me anyway!
So Breanna has shin splints which just do not sound delightful in any way, shape, or form. Please pray for her as she has dance performances next week and she can't get back onto pointe until Tuesday. And she is still finishing up learning her part. She is just that great! :) Anyway, please pray for her.
Speaking of Breanna, yesterday I did an Environmental Science project with her and my friend Austin and it was........ a TRAFFIC STUDY! Probably the most favorite experience of my life. We got to creepily watch cars and record the type of car it was and the number of people in it. On State Street. Luckily only one lane, but still. Probably not the most accurate study ever completed, but who cares. :) After the first one we did, they came over to see Sarah for a little but and then we did another that evening. After that one we went back to Austin's house and watched "Jurassic Park" which I had never seen before and I actually liked it. It was pretty good and actually scary. I was just expecting it to be super cheesy, which it was at parts, but it was still good. :)
I seriously CANNOT wait until school is out! There is only a four day week left, and I don't have to go Thursday and Friday is Graduation and I have to be there because A Cappella is singing for it. But that's okay! My A1, A2, and A3 finals are on Tuesday and my B4 and A4 finals are on Wednesday, which is also yearbook day. :) YAY for SUMMER! If it ever decides to be warm, that would be lovely. I'm a little sick of rain. :)
Anyway, pretty much my life is just fun! Check out my (borrowed) quotes on life that I just added to my blog page!
:)
~Ali

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. :) Little Ali. I love you so. Let's be best friends. :)

    ReplyDelete