May 9, 2011

Simple Things That Make Life Better

Yes, this is the Rhodes slogan, but its such a great one! Thanks Lynley for inspiring me to look at these!

a sunny day
a rainbow
a yellow tulip among a sea of red ones
a new pair of shoes
new makeup
the smell of Bath and Body Works
making someone laugh
the smell of freshly cut grass
buying a new song on iTunes
anything vintage
a zebra headband for $3.25
a 50% off sale at Aeropostale
a $10 Superman shirt at Kohls
rainbow sherbet in Sprite
a pink flowery monkey outfit for my baby sister
making Chamber choir
a fairytale
chapstick (I'm seriously addicted! Nivea is my favorite)
finding out that that special someone likes you back... :)
dancing
singing
a skirt made out of plastic bags
new nail polish
reading Lynley's blog
a pen that writes nicely
roses: "don't be sad that roses have thorns, rather rejoice that thorns have roses!"
a new book
not having Hyperthyroidism
the smell of Deseret Book
cute handwriting
cheap jewelry from Forever 21
standing up for what I believe in
pink baby clothes! (well, baby clothes in general, but can a girl help but be super excited for a little girl to dress up??)
having a chance to be friends with the seniors this year, even though I am really going to miss them. "Don't cry because its over, rejoice because it happened!" ~Dr. Seuss
new sheet music
the quirky, cute things my siblings (especially my three year old brother) say
my amber necklace that matches my hair that Sashi made for me
finding out that that black ring I wore to Prom is my friend Katie's! We were talking today and she was like: "Hey, I have a ring like that. Wait... is that my ring??" We then decided to have a "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" kind of thing and it will be the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Ring" :)
plain old boring chocolate chip cookies

I could go on and on, but there are some of the simple things in my life that make me happy. :)

Love always!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment