Well, some other, less important and exciting, quick things.
1. Our Environmental Science field trip to............ the Intermountain Power Plant! Thrilling. My friends and I decided that it secretly doubles as an insane asylum because there were fences with barbed wire, strange banging noises, and other suspicious activities. Anyway, then we drove through Eureka. And let me tell you, that was a joy and a pleasure. Seriously, we stopped at this gas station and the people there looked at us as though they had never seen another human being in their entire lives. It was weird.
2. Ballroom Company auditions. Yesterday we learned the routine and today we had the actual auditions. And, and this is surprising for me, I feel good about it. Not like "I for sure made company" good, but I did my best, no regrets, and I had a lot of fun. :)
3. I might be one of the makeup mistresses at my school next year for the drama department (doing makeup for the plays and stuff) so I am very excited about that!
4. American Idol Finale was tonight! I was NOT happy that Lauren was in the Top 2 and I was very excited that Scotty won. I screamed. True story. However, I was shocked and a little ticked off to see some lip action between Scotty and Lauren! What is up with THAT???? I really do NOT want them to be together but whatever. They can just live their lives. I don't have a crush on Scotty or anything, but I think that he could do A LOT better than Lauren. :P
5. Life is sometimes frustrating. As in currently I can't find my Ballroom bag that currently contains my very expensive ballroom shoes, a dress that doesn't belong to me, and some of the most critical of my makeup. And I am doing a photo shoot and some other pictures of me for my Photo class that require some of the makeup that is in said bag. And I have searched high and low. All I can say is that I really hope that I just accidentally left it in the car of the friend that gave me a ride home from Ballroom auditions today. So yeah, prayers would be appreciated.
Anyway, I am going to go take what pictures I can and then go to bed. Eek. Farewell for now.
Ciao!
~Alison
PS: Seriously, my little sister is adorable. You have no idea.
You just wait til she starts poking you :). She's a keeper that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteI loved holding her the other day. :) Even if she screamed half the time--that wasn't my fault so I didn't mind.
ReplyDelete