Alright, this has to be quick because I really need to be cleaning my apartment, but I just wanted to take a sec to just say....
My husband rocks. :) I'm loving being Mrs. Yardley! Our wedding was incredible! Every minute of it was great! Even the stressful moments were great. :)
We just got back from our honeymoon which was a blast! We went down to Brian head and went snowboarding for a little bit one day (I'm kind of terrible... Casey probably regrets taking me but secretly it was kind of fun. Just hard.). We spent a chill day in Cedar City and went to lunch then went and saw "Frozen" which was SO cute! Possibly my new favorite movie, mostly because me and Casey spent the entire movie poking each other and saying "that's you!" about the main characters. SO cute! See it! After the movie we went to dinner which was delicious! We headed back today and wandered around central Utah just for the heck of it! We randomly decided to stop by Cove Fort just for the heck of it, which may seem weird to some people, but it fits our personality! We both love learning random information that we really don't need! We also took selfies on top of the fort which is totally our personality! I mean, we took selfies on our wedding day at the temple! (Not in the temple.... just wanted to clarify that!)
Overall, it has been great! However, reality has arrived and I need to clean our room so that we can actually sleep in our bed tonight. I have a lot of junk. My poor husband! Love you Case! :)
Wedding Day Selfie!
Honeymoon!
Come what may and love it!
~Alison Yardley!


Silly girl! You were literally in Cedar City and didn't say "Hi!" I'm kind of mad at you, except it was your honeymoon and all. Tyrel even said we should invite you two over for dinner or something, but I figured you'd be hitting the slopes. And we're totally weirdos like that, too. We've done the Cove Fort thing a few too many times. Glad you had a great day/weekend. Good luck cleaning!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a happy wedding and that first week of marriage has been blissful, girly! Have a wonderful first Christmas together. Love ya!
ReplyDelete