Life is so great! Stressful, but great!
18 credits and planning a wedding is wayyyyyy stressful, but I know it'll be worth it because I get to marry my best friend in 48 days!
But anyway, a quick update! Casey and I are staying at Snow for at least two more semesters after this one. However, this upcoming summer, we are going to be in.....
PHOENIX!
Yup! Phoenix, Arizona. He's going to be selling Pest Control down there with an awesome company called Proz and I'm going to be working in the office for them. We are super excited! (I love being a we!)
Wedding update:
Temple? Check!
Venue? Check!
Dress? Check! (And it is SO gorgeous!)
Engagement pictures: Check!
Bridals: This weekend!
Invitations: In the process!
Details: In the process!
Overall, life is pretty good! Frustrating at moments, but overall, very good. I am so very happy!
How could I not be with this guy??
Come what may and love it!
~Alison

No comments:
Post a Comment