July 1, 2012

Someday I'll blog again.

I need to post about a lot of things, including my super fun trip to Georgia with my Dad where I hung out with my super fun cousin Stephanie and how the computer I'm supposed to be using for college starting in August is not connecting to the internet. Someday I will do those things. I'll wait to do Georgia until I have the pictures from Steph though. :) Also, Sashi is being ordained an Elder tomorrow! I'm so excited for him! He is such an amazing guy and totally worthy of this responsibility. I'm so grateful for the fact that I am surrounded by worthy priesthood holders who love me! :)

Come what may and love it!
~Ali

1 comment:

  1. Awesome -- so glad that both the trip and I were super fun! ;) FYI -- so are you, Ali!

    I'm working on the pics -- they'll be coming to you soon. :)

    P.S. It's like 103+ with humidity out here. My curly hair is out of control! ;)

    ReplyDelete