Yes, yes I do.
Have I sung into my hairbrush?
Yes indeed.
Do I ever pretend I'm on American Idol?
Yep.
Do I ever pretend that Simon is raving over my voice?
Definitely.
Am I a little crazy?
Admittedly.
Do I like it that way?
Of course. :)
Have fun with your life.
And don't be afraid to admit it!
Because once in a while, someone will come along and tell you that you "are good at singing."
Even if it is just a four year old little girl that is playing with your little brother.
Thanks Abby :)
~Ali
Everything I said....? You need a four year old to tell you so? ;) you still need me?
ReplyDeletewow of course you know I appreciate everything you say! It was just a cute thing that happened to me :) <3
DeleteYou are an amazing singer!! Keep it up!!! When Spring really hits and it's pretty outside, lets go take photos okay?!
ReplyDeletethanks Lynley! let's for sure do photos someime! I'm excited :)
Delete