October 22, 2011

Don't know how she does it...

Pretty much my cousin Lynley is amazingly talented. I don't know how she does it... but she pretty much makes me look amazing! Check out a few of the pics she took for me for my senior pictures at her blog: lynleyj.blogspot.com
Yes I know, I'm a babe. ;)

~Ali

3 comments:

  1. You are the easiest person to photograph! You are SO GORGEOUS! It's a pleasure to get to take your cute pics!! I hope that CD worked out okay. Let me know if you need me to re-burn it okay?! SO SO glad you like them!! Let's take more again for fun soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The CD worked out great! :) Thanks again! :) Let's definitely take some more soon. :)
    ~Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is fabulous model and photographer. I can't wait to see which one you pick :)

    ReplyDelete