September 11, 2011

Children of Eden, Homecoming, and 9/11 Memorial Concert

Its been a while! Mostly because my life is pretty same ole same ole. The same ole is great, but ya'll probably aren't too interested. :)

I just want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with our country and with those who lost someone on September 11 ten years ago. We are having a Memorial Concert tomorrow at Mountain View at 7:00pm for anyone that wants to come. If not MV's best concert ever as far as actual performance, it will be good to remember. Chamber's song is really pretty. I love being in Chamber!

So I made our school musical "Children of Eden." I am one of the lead storytellers. Not what I necessarily wanted to be, but it'll be good. I'm...excited. Once I find out what I'm actually going to be doing, maybe I'll be more excited. The show will be in November, I'll give details later. Please buy tickets from me! I think it'll be fun. I'm trying to have a good attitude haha. :) And Dallyn Vail Bayles is going to be Father for us. And I am so excited! He's amazing!

In other news I got asked to Homecoming yesterday! Its also my "most oblivious moment of the day" moment. Pretty much there was a sign that said "Alison, it would be stellar of you to go to Homecoming with me!" And it was underneath the "Children of Eden" cast list. And I went and looked at it at around 11:00am. And I didn't even see it. Yeah. So crazy. Luckily I had a Chamber practice at the school at 3:00pm. And I didn't see it again! I'm so dumb! Luckily Breanna pointed it out to me. So I'm going to Homecoming! With my friend Lance on the 24th. It'll be fun.

Well, I think that's about it. :) Bye for now!

~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment