August 21, 2011

Un-fluffiness for Breanna, School, and Joey

Pretty much it has been ages since I've updated. Yep. So this is me updating!

Alright, biggest news is that... I got a job! I work at Jason's deli! I've worked there for about 3 weeks now and its been pretty good. I like most the people I work with and the environment is way laid back, perfect for me! If you ever want to come see me...let me know when you are thinking and I'll tell you if I'm working! I only work nights because of school, and I work most Mondays. I usually start around 5pm when I do work. Its fun and despite the fact that I'm one of the newest people, I'm like the only person that knows how to make fruit trays. I know right? Its so easy, but everyone's like, I've never done it, so could you? Whatever, I'm just brand new! Haha seriously though, I don't mind, despite the fact that the music played in the back is super weird and annoying. So yep, that's pretty much the newest thing in my life right now.

Also, Breanna informed me that all the things I write about her are fluffy, so this is me being un-fluffy. Pretty much, Breanna is insane. I'm not sure why she hasn't been committed yet. ;) Totally kidding. Because honestly, I would be committed with her. We are both crazy. Sometimes we cackle like witches at the top of her stairs and pretend we are in jail. And we rob Barbie banks. Yep. And sometimes we just laugh insanely for no real reason. Pretty much we are best friends and that is what we do. :) Her mom can't figure out how we still have things to talk about, but we can hang out for like four hours and talk the entire time, and still have things to talk about the next time we hang out. So yes. That is my unfluffy-ness. And also, her feet are all messed up from dancing so she got another foot surgery this summer. And her foot was orange. And puffy. So I visited her and entertained her. We went through the songs on her iPod on shuffle and said that things like "the next song is going to be about your future husband" or "the next song is going to be about your third kiss." That one was funny. It was the song "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey and the first line is "why are you so obsessed with me?" Yep. Maybe that's only funny to us though... Haha, well yep. That's us. We are insane.

And cue the death march music... School starts on Tuesday. And that makes me want to cry. Because I am so not ready. I'm really not taking hard classes. Like at all. But I am so not ready for all the stupid drama that high school is. I'm so over it. I do not want to get sucked back into all of that, but its relatively impossible not to be. Uggh. I'll just have to grit me teeth and deal with it. Senior year will be fun. I will make it fun! It will be a blast! And once Carmina Burana is over Chamber will be sweet! But more about that later... Well, I guess now will be fine. Basically we are doing this opera thing that these people asked us to do, but we have to pay $50 to do it. Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either. Anyway, crunch time for it is January. Unfortunately, January is also crunch time for the Fundraising concert and Valentunes. It is going to be insanity. I'm just worried that Chamber is going to be able to do less cool stuff because of Carmina Burana. But I'm really trying to have a good attitude, despite the above complaints. I'm sure it will be a good experience. :)

And the last thing in the title. Joey. No, not a new boyfriend or anything like that. :) This is Joey!






Yes, yes. Joey is indeed my guitar. I got him for Christmas a couple of years ago, and I'm teaching myself to play, with Sashi helping me a little along the way. I love playing Joey! I have these sweet calluses on my index, middle, and ring fingers of my left hand. Its pretty much awesome. It doesn't hurt at all to play anymore! Its great. :) So yep, that's Joey. I took all of the above pictures and I really like the way they turned out. Thoughts anyone?

Well, that's about it for me and my life lately. I'll update, probably about school :P soon. Well, hopefully soon.

As always,
~Ali

2 comments:

  1. love the pics chika. you need to help me with MY guitar before thomas gets back!! and thanks for the unfluffy post. :) love ya girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post and LOVE the pictures of Joey!! Great job!!! We need to chat about when to do senior photos!! Looking forward:)

    ReplyDelete