January 11, 2011

Epic Fail and the End of First Semester


As the title states, that Christmas thing was indeed an epic fail. You will just have to wait until next Christmas to find out what else I love about Christmas. Hope that your New Year is happy and lots of fun, I know mine has been so far! :) I will update more once first semester is over and there is nothing more I can do about my grades!
~Ali
PS: FYI I am selling tickets for our "Evening with Andrew Lloyd Webber" Concert. And again, this is more than your average choir concert! It will be awesome! The tickets are $10 and 7 of the 10 go to my choir tour fund which desperately needs money! :) Oh, and also, I have a solo in it. It is in the Phantom portion, I am Meg in "Angel of Music" and it will be awesome so PLEASE come! The dates are February 11 at 7:00pm and February 12 at 2:30pm (I think) and 7:00pm. Anyway, it will be so much fun I promise! :) Let me know ASAP if you want tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment