
Hey everybody. Ali here. The girl above is indeed me. At the moment my hair is short. I cut it over the summer, but I love this pic of me and thanks again the Lynley for taking them for me! I'm sure I will be the only one who ever reads this blog aside from my mom and Breanna probably. My dad may look at it on occasion, but who knows with him. He is great. Anyway, I have created this blog mainly so that people can look at my pictures. I like to take them and I wanted somewhere where people looked at them. Anyway, I love anyone who is reading this. Maybe. I might not. No promises. :) Just kidding. Here is a quick synopsis of my life right now:
I am a junior at Mountain View High School and I love being a Bruin! I am passionate about football, even when we lose. However, we did shut out our rivals, Orem High, in their own stadium, 33-0! It was a very fulfilling experience on the whole and I quite enjoyed. However, I will stop gloating just in case I have Orem High friends reading this. I love you guys!
I am a singer and am in our A Cappella choir with Mrs. Rosemary Mathews (indeed, there is only one 't' in Mathews. I learned that only this year), who is one of my heroes. I love the sound of our large choir singing together when we can finally shut up. :) We have a Christmas concert coming up on the 16th and tomorrow we are singing at Temple Square. I did this last year and absolutely loved it! We sang in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and it was incredible! The sound of A Cappella (which I was NOT in last year, juniors and seniors only) filling every nook, cranny, and mouse hole was awesome! However, we are not ready because we found about this only yesterday. So we are rushing to get ready! It will be great I am sure. Also, I am a teacher assistant for Mrs. Mathews B4, which is the Ladies Choir, which I was in last year. I am this as I transferred out of my ridiculously difficult AP US History class. Anyway, more about my adventures in there at a later date. Anyway, we also have a combined concert with Orem High on the 18th. That should be... interesting. I will let you know how that goes.
I was just involved in our big school musical, which was South Pacific. At first, I found the show weird and kind of confusing, but gradually grew to love it. I miss watching my lovely and very talented friends perform every night! I was involved in the pre-show in which I sang with a bunch of Sophomores because I was a little too busy to be involved in the actual show. We sang Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy and Swingin' on a Star. It was a ton of fun, even if I had to wear a too-big man shirt and funny pants that were originally clown-worthy, but they eventually got altered so that they were a little tight. Anyway, I have loved getting to know some people better and I hope I will have the opportunity to maybe be in the actual musical next year. Even if I am just the street sweeper that is in it for all of 15 seconds. I will let you know how that goes.
I am on the SCERA Ballroom team and it is an experience. I am on it with my two best friends, Breanna and Austin. My partner's name is also named Austin. So that is fun. I have to call him ballroom partner Austin or BP Austin as I abbreviate him in my journal. The instructor, Shawn, is a very unique man! He is best friend Austin's uncle and he is hilarious. I have learned a lot from him. I will probably quote him on occasion.
Ummm... I think that is about it for me. Oh, also, for anyone reading this blog who knows my madre, she is going to have another baby! This will be numero six and I am tres excited (get used to my random language switches). Well, I need to go to bed. I have early morning alto sectional tomorrow. I forgot to mention that I am a proud alto and love it. :) Anyway, I am going to go switch my laundry and go to bed. After I upload some of my pictures on here. :) Goodnight!
I am a junior at Mountain View High School and I love being a Bruin! I am passionate about football, even when we lose. However, we did shut out our rivals, Orem High, in their own stadium, 33-0! It was a very fulfilling experience on the whole and I quite enjoyed. However, I will stop gloating just in case I have Orem High friends reading this. I love you guys!
I am a singer and am in our A Cappella choir with Mrs. Rosemary Mathews (indeed, there is only one 't' in Mathews. I learned that only this year), who is one of my heroes. I love the sound of our large choir singing together when we can finally shut up. :) We have a Christmas concert coming up on the 16th and tomorrow we are singing at Temple Square. I did this last year and absolutely loved it! We sang in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and it was incredible! The sound of A Cappella (which I was NOT in last year, juniors and seniors only) filling every nook, cranny, and mouse hole was awesome! However, we are not ready because we found about this only yesterday. So we are rushing to get ready! It will be great I am sure. Also, I am a teacher assistant for Mrs. Mathews B4, which is the Ladies Choir, which I was in last year. I am this as I transferred out of my ridiculously difficult AP US History class. Anyway, more about my adventures in there at a later date. Anyway, we also have a combined concert with Orem High on the 18th. That should be... interesting. I will let you know how that goes.
I was just involved in our big school musical, which was South Pacific. At first, I found the show weird and kind of confusing, but gradually grew to love it. I miss watching my lovely and very talented friends perform every night! I was involved in the pre-show in which I sang with a bunch of Sophomores because I was a little too busy to be involved in the actual show. We sang Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy and Swingin' on a Star. It was a ton of fun, even if I had to wear a too-big man shirt and funny pants that were originally clown-worthy, but they eventually got altered so that they were a little tight. Anyway, I have loved getting to know some people better and I hope I will have the opportunity to maybe be in the actual musical next year. Even if I am just the street sweeper that is in it for all of 15 seconds. I will let you know how that goes.
I am on the SCERA Ballroom team and it is an experience. I am on it with my two best friends, Breanna and Austin. My partner's name is also named Austin. So that is fun. I have to call him ballroom partner Austin or BP Austin as I abbreviate him in my journal. The instructor, Shawn, is a very unique man! He is best friend Austin's uncle and he is hilarious. I have learned a lot from him. I will probably quote him on occasion.
Ummm... I think that is about it for me. Oh, also, for anyone reading this blog who knows my madre, she is going to have another baby! This will be numero six and I am tres excited (get used to my random language switches). Well, I need to go to bed. I have early morning alto sectional tomorrow. I forgot to mention that I am a proud alto and love it. :) Anyway, I am going to go switch my laundry and go to bed. After I upload some of my pictures on here. :) Goodnight!
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you are blogging! I will be a faithful reader, even if you did gloat about MVH beating OHS just this one time;) Did I read that right? Your mom is having a baby?! How exciting for all of you!! Love the picture of the piano with the flower on it--very artistic! Keep it up:)
ReplyDeleteHi Ali! I was so excited to get your blog invite in my email today! I'll add you to my blog roll. I have the best intentions of starting up my blog again...we'll see how that goes! Luv ya my sweet #1 niece!
ReplyDeleteYes, Your Dad does read blogs every now and then, at least for the important people.
ReplyDelete