So I realized that I have never told the story of me and Casey on here. Just that we had started dating and then the one where I told about us getting engaged. So here you go!
Once upon a time in February of 2013 I met this guy. He was very handsome and charming but he had a girlfriend and I was "waiting for a missionary" ha. My roommate was dating this guy's cousin so we spent some time together as friends. When said cousin and roommate broke up, me and my other roommates would hang out with this guy and his cousin. We went off-roading one time, and I learned that I could trust this guy.
Towards the end of the summer, this guy stared favoriting a bunch of my tweets. I didn't think about it too much, other than that I was kind of glad for the attention. He's a cool guy.
School starts. Me and this guy were living in the same apartment complex. We moved in Saturday and then hung out, the two of us, a couple of my roommates, and one of his friends, on Sunday. We went up Ephraim canyon and found a Keebler house that's up there.
He kept inviting me and my roommates to do things and we usually went. Gosh dang it, this guy was unbelievably handsome. And so charming. And had a smile that just absolutely melted you. We talked some and I started to develop a crush. I tried to ignore it, but it was there.
One night, he messaged me on twitter, asking for my number. We started texting that night and he mentioned that he wasn't feeling like going back to his place, so I invited him over to watch a movie with my and my roommates. And one of my roommates already had a guy over so he wasn't crashing girl's night. :)
When he got there, he ignored the available seat and came and sat on the love seat between me and my roommate, as we were giggling and snapchatting each other back and forth. He quickly downloaded the app and joined in. I thought he was interested in my roommate, but quickly found out that he wasn't. Why then, did he sit right in between us? Did he maybe... He left that night and I went to bed with a big question and a bigger crush.
The next day we were texting back and forth and he found out that I was done with classes and such for the day and invited me over to his apartment to hang out with him and his roommates. When I got there about an hour later, he invited me to sit next to him on the love sak. We watched an entire movie together with his roommates and he didn't pull ANYTHING! He didn't hold my hand, put his arm around me, nothing. We were both awkwardly sitting just far enough apart to not be touching, but we were sitting on a bean bag. I was engaging my core to not slip into the small amount of space between us. Then we started a second movie. Most of his roommates wandered off, whether to class, their rooms, or elsewhere. Less than five minutes into the movie, he had his arm around me and soon after, he kissed me.
There is great debate on that kiss between me and this handsome guy, but I stand by my word. He definitely kissed me. A few times... ;)
After that we were practically inseparable.
And here we are today! Tomorrow marks six months since that freezing December day! Which I'll blog about soon! Geez, six months later and I haven't even blogged about it yet... What a slacker I am!
I love this guy to pieces! I'm pretty dang happy that we get to hang out forever. :)
Today is the day!
~Alison
And here we are today! Tomorrow marks six months since that freezing December day! Which I'll blog about soon! Geez, six months later and I haven't even blogged about it yet... What a slacker I am!
I love this guy to pieces! I'm pretty dang happy that we get to hang out forever. :)
~Alison
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment