September 17, 2013

It's been a while...

Wow... it's been a while...

There's a lot of new stuff...

Like a lot.

Like, seriously, there is a lot.

Okay, maybe I'll stop telling you that there's a lot and tell you what the "lot" is.

So...

I have a boyfriend.

I have a boyfriend that isn't Sashi.

So there's that.

This is us:


Yup, we are weirdos. :)

His name is Casey and he is awesome. :)

Now, before you go judging me, let me have my 2 cents. This has been really ridiculously difficult. Right after stuff started happening between me and Casey, I didn't eat for three days because I was so stressed... (Some people stress eat, I stress don't eat.... it's a problem). I prayed and stressed and prayed some more.

And I really feel like, at least for now, this is for the best.

Anyway, so yeah... there's that. :)

And honestly, I am really happy. I am such a fantastic Alison when I'm with Casey.

So yup. There it is. Now you know. :)

Come what may and love it!
~Alison

5 comments:

  1. It happens to the best of us, my dear! With that said, don't stress it. Be open and honest, especially with yourself. And honestly, just enjoy life. You're young and life is meant to be fun at this point. You'll be a full-blown adult soon enough. Just have fun and be happy and the future will take care of itself! The end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. You are a fantastic Alison. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, luv, you are so awesome! Stress makes us all do strange things and I am sorry you've had such worries. Like Meg said, your life right now is a time of growth and learning -- and FUN! I'm proud of you for being open to new experiences, even when they seem scary and strange and not part of your original life plan. Let yourself be happy and enjoy this time you're in. Remember the Lord knows your heart and He wants you to be happy (so do the rest of us!). :)

    Sending you love and hugs from Sweet Home Alabama,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete