February 10, 2013

Pics from Birthday!!!

Okay, here we go. :) There aren't very many because I took them mostly on my phone to send to my Mom and I can't figure out how to get the pictures off my phone... So anyway, here's what I've got. :)



My outfit that I wore. :)  I thought it was super cute. :)


The cake my roommate made for me. :)

If I ever get the pictures off of my phone, I'll post them. :) Adios!!

Come what may and love it!
~Alison

3 comments:

  1. So glad you didn't have to make your own bday cake. :) Glad you have such a cool roomie who surprised you with the deliciousness. Sprinkles . . . yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this yet but I think the cord you use to charge your phone can be plugged into your USB port. Look at it and you'll see what I mean. Let me know if it works. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried that in the past and it didn't work on my computer. :P

    ReplyDelete