January 31, 2013

Roommate Woes

Okay, so as far as roommates go, I have been considerably blessed. Here are my roommates:


Left to right: Ashlee, Me, Kasie, and Mary
Unfortunately (but fortunately for her and we are so happy for her) Kasie left us at the semester for a semester-long internship at DISNEYWORLD!! So jealous. We all wish we had the money to go visit her, but we don't unfortunately. :(


Left to right: Mandie, Ashlee, Mary, and Me
Mandie took Kasie's spot in our posse. She's so funny and cute and a great addition to the apartment. :)

HOWEVER. Mandie was, unfortunately, not the only addition to our lovely apartment this semester. We have a new roommate. Her name is Chi Chi. Yes. That is her real name. And she is so FRUSTRATING!! She plays her loud, offensive rap music so loudly that I have actually had to leave the apartment to do my homework just so that I could concentrate. She leaves her underwear hanging on the shower. She is in one of my classes and asked to borrow my book to do a quiz on MONDAY and still has not returned it and I don't see her often enough to ask for it back. But I'm getting on that. She was in a room on the first floor but is moving because of "issues." If I had to guess, the issues would be HER. Overall, she is inconsiderate, loud, and she just bothers me. But hey, if all my other roommates are as great as they are, at least I'm lucky in that regard, right?

I'm trying to be nice and have charity and all that jazz, but sometimes I just need to get it out.

Come what may and love it!
~Alison

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your roomie challanges, I hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those roommate woes! I hope things will look brighter soon, Ali. Hope that book comes back to you soon, too. :) P.S. Happy almost birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys seem so COOL!.. maybe we can hang out, exchange emails sometime?

    ReplyDelete