Hm...how shall I start this post? How about I go through my week since I've posted last which was...Tuesday I believe...yes, Tuesday. I checked. Ok dok. Here goes:
Wednesday: fun fact: it was 9 years ago on that day that I was baptized. :) Anyway, Wednesday was a B day of heckness. Mostly just because of my math class. If you didn't know, I absolutely hate math. Like, hate hate hate hate hate with a fiery passion in my soul. I'm sorry if you love it. Because I do not. Anyway I also had English class. And I have the English student teacher from...nevermind. But she is evil and mean and always attacks my opinions. Anyway, I have vented about that to several people, so lets just say that I do not like English class at this moment in time. So anyway, I went and did makeup for the final dress rehearsal of "Dracula" and when I got home it started to feel like everything was going wrong for me. I felt unappreciated, stupid, and overwhelmed. So I cried for a while but eventually calmed down and went to bed.
Thursday: I was very overwhelmed because I had six math assignments to do and I didn't know how to do any of them. I was literally doing math every possible second that I could and Sashi came over to help me, but I still didn't get it. And they were all due the next day because we had a test. But makeup for "Dracula" went good. So that's good.
Friday: My math test was...not good. So anyway, Musashi, Breanna, and Austin came to "Dracula" on Friday and afterwards we hung out at Breanna's house and I was really hyper and then Musashi was locked out of his house because his family was getting someone at the airport, so he come over to my house and we ate frozen pizza, pumpkin bars, and ice cream until midnight:30 when his family got home. My mom was laughing at my insanity. Because I am truly crazy. But I'm used to it.
Saturday: I slept in very late. Because I was so so tired! After I woke up I cleaned my room so that I could sort my laundry. I know those two things seem unconnected, but they are. Because I sort my laundry on the floor of my room and if there is other stuff on the floor, that just doesn't work out very well, now does it? Anyway, then I did all my laundry because I am going on tour this week (!!!!!!! I AM SO STOKED OUT OF MIND!!!!!!!) and was pretty much out of clothing. So I was in a baggy shirt and a pair of my brother's shorts pretty much all day. Then I had to go to the school for "Dracula" and luckily I had washed all my jeans first, so I had pants. So I wore those and a sweater because I was cold but I wore my new gladiator sandals as I had just done my nails. Makeup went well, and afterwards I went over to Musashi's house to meet his aunt that is staying with them for a couple of days and it was really fun. Then I went home and slept until it was time to wake up for...
Sunday!: And that is today. I went to church. I slept for a really long time, but it was not a peaceful sleep so hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight.
And that was my week. The end.
~Ali
I hope you are having a good week! Choir tour will be SO much fun!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Hey I was wondering if you'd want to do some styling for photoshoots. Let me know if that sounds fun. Just an idea...
ReplyDelete