
Happy Valentines Day everyone! I just want to say I love you to... well, everyone I love I guess! :) Family, friends, etc, you are all great and I appreciate all the wonderful things that you do to make my life complete daily. :)
May I just say that one of my favorite parts of Valentines Day are conversation hearts. I love them. They are so delicious! Also, I love roses. As you can tell by the pictures.
Anyway, so here is my report on the Andrew Lloyd Webber Concert: I was INCREDIBLY nervous because I was afraid that we would look stupid, but it ended up being so awesome! I loved being a part of it, even if I didn't get to do my solo. :( Yeah, there was some copyright bloshness and my choir teacher didn't end up sending in my song for approval, so I was kind of really upset, but I survived. The first performance was hard, but after that I just enjoyed performing with my friends. I LOVE the music of "The Phantom of the Opera" and have loved performing it.
As always, when one door closes, another opens. The closing door is of course the end of the Webber concert, and the door opening is: TOUR!!!!! It is only THREE weeks away!!! I am stoked out of my mind, you have no idea! In case you don't know, A Cappella is going to Seattle, Washington for our choir tour. And I can hardly wait!
Well, off I go to... well, I don't exactly know what. More updates on the crazy life of Alison later.
Lots of Love on this Valentines day!
~Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment