Go to this website for the wig style:
and this one: http://www.mooncostumes.com/image/22086 for the wig color.
Oh the excitement of my life. :) Not that I'm complaining. I'm loving having no school. :)
Anyway...what's new in my life? Well, I didn't go to church today because someone needed to stay home with my little sister Katie because she was sick and I couldn't really walk. Here's why. So yesterday, Chamber Choir (its so weird to think that I'm in that!) had a fundraiser: a car wash at the school. We actually got way better business than I was expecting and we ended up being there for about 3 1/2 hours. (PS we are probably having another one sometime, so come out and support! I would love to have less money to pay for my dress!) Anyway. . . guess who forgot to put on sunscreen? That's right, yours truly. The girl who can't tan to save her life. So I am pink. Like a little pink pig. And I am in pain. Seriously, I hate sunburns. My arms are burned, my neck is burned in a little circle so it looks like I am wearing a pink/red necklace, and the backs of my legs are burned. And that makes it so that I have to hobble around like a little old lady. Which would be fine if I was a little old lady. But I'm not. I'm a teenage girl! Anyway, that's the story of why I didn't go to church today. So I stayed home all day and pretty much just slept. It was lovely. Except for when I couldn't get comfortable because of this/these sunburn(s). :P Other than that it was great though. :)
Well, I got the results of my first AP test EVER! And I. . . PASSED! YAY! My mother opened it without me though! I was kinda mad. . . seeing as I had been checking the mail every day waiting for it. Of course the one day I don't is the day it comes. :) Just kidding Mommy, I love you! I got a 3. . . which is kind of disappointing because I'm sure Breanna got a 5. But as my Mom says: "It doesn't matter if you get a 3 or a 5, its the same amount of college credit."
Well. . . the rest of my life was kind of same old same old. I hung out with my bedridden BFF (foot surgery :P). Read a lot (I went to the library and came home loaded with books. Check out my Goodreads page thin @ goodreads.com). Well, I think that's just about all I have to say for today! I'll update soon!
~Ali
yes I WAS bedridden but I'm better now, and I most certainly didn't get a 5 on the AP environmental science test. That class was a beast. I love you Ali bo boo.
ReplyDelete